Page 110 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 4649
    Probably won't drop until all carriers have the update.
    Congratulations to Palm and to everyone who stuck it out! I know everybody here knew for certain that Flash was coming in this latest update. Kudos! I also know a few of us were skeptical about Palm's ability to somehow capture the most sought after software auxilliary to the smartphone experience and bring it to their OS/devices before anyone else. Even amid market deceleration, provider roll-out fumbles, plummeting investor confidence, etc. Boy. Were we WRONG!

Good stuff. Palm: Keep up the good work.

Detroitkruk
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    the word shortly . Which hopefully means today
    Yeah and back at CES they said "soon"... look how that panned out
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    guys flash is gonna be out in the first half of 2010..BUT the BETA of flash is coming soon
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    the Adobe Flash 10.1 Beta plugin dont see it any where :S any one know where to get it?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    guys flash is gonna be out in the first half of 2010..BUT the BETA of flash is coming soon
    Do you know what soon means to them - a couple of days - which also means from 30 to 120 days )))
    [QUOTE=schnergun;2258569]Yeah but all the change logs said it was going to be included in this update. Or did i miss something?

Adds Adobe Flash 10.0 (Pre Only)
    NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm App Catalog.QUOTE]

this is important... I wonder what they mean by it. Anyone seen anything in the app catalog?
    Where is Flash? Go ask Adobe.
    its not out.....not sure what the OP is on about

goto any flash site, and it says "download flash first you twit",

and if you goto adobe it says "not yet, wait boy!"
    Last edited by peabrain; 02/27/2010 at 10:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I think that poster is 420 friendly....flash beta not out yet in the app cat
    AppScoop is freezing up while searching for BETA Apps.....

Wonder what it is searching for?
    peabrain needs to be more civil in his response. I hope that Adobe releases Flash soon.
    Don't **** with me like that.
    It's not out.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    peabrain needs to be more civil in his response. I hope that Adobe releases Flash soon.
    it wasn't directed at the OP. If you re-read the post its a comical version of what you normally get when you go to a flash site.

For example instead of the site saying "you need to download adobe flash to view this site", i wrote :.....goto any flash site, and it says "download flash first you twit", ...

its funny, period!
    420 kills brain cells
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    so websites seem to show more, but adobe stll says flash 10.1 for pre is coming soon. And I can't play embedded videos. So what did 1.4 add?
    nothing. you download flash in the app cat. its not there yet. it should be there before the end of april
    it added the capabilities in WebOS for flash to work after Adobe gets around to finally rolling it out to us. It isn't really anything we'll notice in it's self, more of an undercover thing that's required for flash to operate.
    1.4 only adds the support for the flash plugin which will follow from Adobe as an app later on. 1.4 itself does not deliver flash support out of the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    it should be there before the end of april
    Don't get your hopes up. I was told on launch day that we would have it by last October.