Page 109 of 233 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 4649
    we cannot truthfully answer this question before flash is out that would be like saying a chair is comfortable after seeing a picture of it but never actually sitting on it
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    we cannot truthfully answer this question before flash is out that would be like saying a chair is comfortable after seeing a picture of it but never actually sitting on it
    except that we've really only seen other chairs, and have only been told that what's coming is a chair, of sorts...

even the demo of flash playing games and other things was basically just showing us a picture of an armrest or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Good, so repeating questions occasionally seems to work.

So, when will this happen, and what's your source?

Look me up in Adobe forums, there are some guidelines we posted for the dev. Team.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giograves View Post
    My favorite radio station 96.1 in Trinidad-Tobago streams as flash. Naturally an unknown station in a relative unknown country is not available on Pre Radiotime, only PC Radiotime.

Would it be accurate to say that Flash on the Pre (whenever it arrives) will allow me to stream this via Pre Radiotime?
    It all depends on how flash is implemented and how much access we developers have access to. If developers can't access flash, then no, RadioTime won't be able to stream flash stations. Just hope that Palm opens up the SDK to include flash and then we'll be in business.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Here is the link that should play on your pre

The nexus one and the pre should play flash about the same despite the nexus one's snapdragon 1ghz processor. The pre plus can handle flash slightly better than the nexus one.

Soon you will have a wealth of free games & multimedia on your pre. Watch trailers of movies, etc.

also you will be able to use zillow for the real estate people out there.

The list goes on and on.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    what about games that use a keyboard? can you use it?
    wow very cool. Look at the battery bar go down though lol.

ndraiden.. We should find out soon enough.
    nice
    Is there any news regarding this? I searched the app catalog, is the beta releasing later?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Be patient, we'll know when we get it soon enough, as of now be happy we have just got the patch and we are able to record.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked to have the update. Just didn't know if there was any news about flash or if the beta would release at the same time and I was missing it.
    dude flash has said it will be coming out in september it has an article from a month or two ago this update is just so that it will work when the app comes i wish people had made this clear tbh
    UK PRE USER
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Ahh, well I heard from somewhere that you can download it off their website, but I don't believe this to be true...
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevee10001 View Post
    dude flash has said it will be coming out in september it has an article from a month or two ago this update is just so that it will work when the app comes i wish people had made this clear tbh
    Actually, they said flash would be here in the first half of 2010, which would be up until June.
    If you try to download the flash player on the pre, it says coming to WebOS in the first half of 2010.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrormmo View Post
    Actually, they said flash would be here in the first half of 2010, which would be up until June.
    Yeah, and before that they said 'before the end of the year (2009)' and before that they said October. Adobe can't get anything done on any platform. Look at Android - Sprint Hero (Android) was suppose to have flash soon after it came out. Then by the end of the year 2009, then 1Q2010, then 'in June', and now somebody verified as an Adobe employee has leaked to Engadget that Adobe is canceling development on Flash for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by abaker82
    Where is flash?
    The same place it's always been since Adobe announced it: Not on your phone - or anyone else's.
    Yeah but all the change logs said it was going to be included in this update. Or did i miss something?

Adds Adobe Flash 10.0 (Pre Only)
    NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm App Catalog.
    the word shortly . Which hopefully means today
    i had flash capabilities on my treo pro

i miss it (the flash capability)