1.    #1  
    can somebody point me to the thread/article that details the expected improvements?

and what forum is the 1.4 anticipation thread at?
  2.    #3  
    Well thanks, although that thread doesnt have the answers to the enhancements question. Just thought that only 4 days till the drop someone might know....
    --Marvin
    we can't tell you what kind of enhancements what to expect because we don't know. Everyone has to wait for it to be released before we will know.
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    we can't tell you what kind of enhancements what to expect because we don't know. Everyone has to wait for it to be released before we will know.
    now you know thats not always the case, at all
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    thanks

but still said zilch about messaging enchancements, except that messaging would be enhanced
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    thanks

but still said zilch about messaging enchancements, except that messaging would be enhanced
    Probably because no one knows. Until it is released. If someone did know, they would've bragged about it by now.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
  8. wkj
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    thanks

I keep beating this stone..........but it won't bleed!

wkj
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    Probably because no one knows. Until it is released. If someone did know, they would've bragged about it by now.
    if thats the case, why post links, as if my question would be answered in the link?
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    if thats the case, why post links, as if my question would be answered in the link?
    You're right. Everyone should just ignore you then. Why should anyone help at all, right? Especially considering your track record of "help me now".

BTW, he didn't post a link, so maybe ask the 2 that tried to help, why they even bothered.
    Last edited by JKTex; 02/11/2010 at 01:15 AM.