1.    #1  
    I have to agree that both Sprint's and Verizon's advertising is anemic at best.

We should petition Palm with user generated videos of "Here's what I can do with my Palm/Pixi"....or..."Here's what I did today on my Palm Pre/Pixi". Maybe even make it viral by blasting them on Facebook and Twitter as well as TV. Offer a bounty or prize to the videos that are used.
    +1000 I was just thinking about posting something similar here.. You beat me to that. I agree with you on that ... Why can't Palm come up with some creative commercial ideas?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hirenpathak View Post
    +1000 I was just thinking about posting something similar here.. You beat me to that. I agree with you on that ... Why can't Palm come up with some creative commercial ideas?
    Better yet...why can't we come up with them for Palm...?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I thought of one that is similar to the concept of street interviews where it would be ordinary people showing what they can do with their Pre's and kick those in to little snippets. It needs to should what this phone is capable of in the real world.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    They should use that Sarah Palin fumble as a commercial. "Shouldve had a Palm in her palm. And you will never go wrong." Then show the crossed out word. Then a Pre in her hand.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by big****t View Post
    They should use that Sarah Palin fumble as a commercial. "Shouldve had a Palm in her palm. And you will never go wrong." Then show the crossed out word. Then a Pre in her hand.
    ROFL
    I say skip the petitioning to Palm and just post them on Youtube. If Palm likes them, they will pick them up or reach out to us.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here