1.    #1  
    I'm considering a Pre for me and my wife. Our primary email is via MobileMe (@mac.com), which is essentially just IMAP. How does that work with the Webos email app?

Does it actually sync the IMAP account, or just grab a copy kinda like POP would? If I delete or send an email on my Pre would that sync back to my email server? Do folders sync as well? If folders sync, how does that effect storage?
    I'm using mobileme with it, works via IMAP and syncs with your mobileme account and folders.
  3.    #3  
    if it syncs everything, does it take up that much room on the storage of the phone? I keep a lot of emails on the IMAP server, would using this on my phone take away too much space?
    I don't use MobileMe but 4000 Mails in my IMAP (Inbos and send folder). When you setup the mail on the pre you can define how many days of mail the pre stores (1,3,7 days;2 weeks; 1Month; all)
    No, it will only sync the most recent 7 days of email by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by porkozone View Post
    if it syncs everything, does it take up that much room on the storage of the phone? I keep a lot of emails on the IMAP server, would using this on my phone take away too much space?
    how are you setup? It will keep the headers for inbox only. if all those messages are in folders then you would have to manually sync the folders to get the messages.

I use it with my Me account without issue.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    It'll work with MobileMe just as well as it will with Gmail or any other IMAP service. IMO, it works nicely.