Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    You're ABSOLUTELY right, Powerbyte.
    so.... Then why did you stay up all night waiting for 1.4 then ha ha ha ha !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so.... Then why did you stay up all night waiting for 1.4 then ha ha ha ha !!!!!
    Shhhhhh
    LOL...
    awwwwwwww thats soooo cute!

but not as cute as:
    Misery Bear's Valentine day:

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I hope it comes today, I have been waiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    ....and one with people complaining that the Pre still doesn't have an app that successfully and automatically playst the stock market for you, raises your children, and attracts insanely hot women to you....
    I heard this one is coming with WebOS 1.4.1 (maybe that's why 1.4 is taking so long, they might have decided to put it in 1.4 instead??)

Anyways, back to reality, patched Pres will no longer be subject to failed downloads because of the new AUPT (Auto Update Patch Technology) that WebOS Internals' came up with.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    awwwwwwww thats soooo cute!

but not as cute as:
    Misery Bear's Valentine day:

[url= - Misery Bear's Valentine's Day[/url]
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    to all u gurus who thought 1.4 was comin out today HA HA HA .... THINKIN U NO EVERY THING
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    I heard this one is coming with WebOS 1.4.1 (maybe that's why 1.4 is taking so long, they might have decided to put it in 1.4 instead??)

Anyways, back to reality, patched Pres will no longer be subject to failed downloads because of the new AUPT (Auto Update Patch Technology) that WebOS Internals' came up with.
    So...will all the apps/games I have from Preware automatically update to the AUPT versions? Or is there something special I need to do?

Also, does the AUPT cover themes?
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    So...will all the apps/games I have from Preware automatically update to the AUPT versions? Or is there something special I need to do?

Also, does the AUPT cover themes?
    No need to worry about the games/apps...and any patches should be fine to leave on but remove the theme..The AUPT does not cover themes.
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Poor bear
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    to all u gurus who thought 1.4 was comin out today HA HA HA .... THINKIN U NO EVERY THING
    Uh it's only 6:30 AM my time. If my memory serves me right updates don't drop at midnight. Today has just started.
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    I see your 80's classic, and raise you with a 90's classic!

Well remember to "leave a light" on when checking for an update, or the screen will hurt your eyes!

youtube Link:
    AHH SEE your 90's attempt, and raise you a 2000's chick who actually was making a decent career with a semi-slutty image, before she lost her marbles... which is what some of these people are doing, when checkin the updates...

well now that Sprint has given us a bunny with a pancake on its head what do we do with it?

I have no room for a bunny....
    i'll eat the pancake.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    AHH SEE your 90's attempt, and raise you a 2000's chick who actually was making a decent career with a semi-slutty image, before she lost her marbles... which is what some of these people are doing, when checkin the updates...

I will resist the urge to check for updates.........

Oops, I did it again!
    well I guess i'll eat the bunny
    That's a killer psycho bunny you won't get very far.
    *sits here with finger on refresh button* I can't help it!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    great post!

crappy avatar, though. ;-)

I'm one of the few Red Sox fans who doesn't think the Yankees suck. I really WISH they did, but they are a strong, rich, team, that needs to be respected.

If it wasn't for the the Yankees, (and that great RS rivalry), all of baseball would be
    less exciting.

So, I HATE the Yankees, but I'd never say that they sucked. ;-)

The truck left for Fla & Spring Training the other day! whew, it's been a long cold winter up here.

..just one old guy's opinion, not trying to **** you off. ;-) (heck, I don't even know for sure if you are a Yankee fan, for all I know, you're a Ray's fan, ...if I were living in Fla, I probably would be...) ;-)

..and I hope you get to Fenway to see a Yankee-RS game next year, it's a great experience. (like Celtics-Lakers, it's an epic rivalry!)

OK ...back on topic, just checked this AM, no 1.4 yet - "that is all" ;-)
    I have plenty of experience handling killer psycho bunnies, no worries..
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast