Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    Where did you take your Pre out for Valentine's Day?
    LMAO

OP I can't sleep either really wish I could
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    my pre celebrated valentine's day by making its keyboard stop working, hahahaha
    it is the largest octopus ever recorded.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Wasn't someone here complaining just a few days ago how there aren't many 1.4 anticipation threads? Well....we got enough of them now!
    I am also guilty of starting a 1.4 anticipation thread.

Only it wasn't as obvious and I tried to tie it into the whole Valentine theme:

"oh palm pre how I love thee, let me count the ways..."
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ount-ways.html

You have nothing to be ashamed of OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    I am also guilty of starting a 1.4 anticipation thread.

Only it wasn't as obvious and I tried to tie it into the whole Valentine theme:

"oh palm pre how I love thee, let me count the ways..."
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ount-ways.html

You have nothing to be ashamed of OP!
    Well...I didn't totally say that I mind them, I just said there's enough of them now. I wouldn't have it any other way, a new update in the pipeline gets me just as excited!
    1.4 tomorrow thread
    1.4 today thread

Tomorrow there's gonna be
    1.4: The Aftermath thread
    ....and a thread by all the people with patched and themed phones that will curse Palm for breaking their phone....

.... and one with all the people cursing palm because certain apps won't run because they haven't been updated yet...

....and one with people complaining that the Pre still doesn't have an app that successfully and automatically playst the stock market for you, raises your children, and attracts insanely hot women to you....
    Just got up, notging here yet. But then again, EU will probably be 1 weeks late...
    ....and a thread by all the people with patched and themed phones that will curse Palm for breaking their phone....

.... and one with all the people cursing palm because certain apps won't run because they haven't been updated yet...

....and one with people complaining that the Pre still doesn't have an app that successfully and automatically playst the stock market for you, raises your children, and attracts insanely hot women to you....
    ....and one started two months in the future; 'Canada still hasn't got 1.4 OR the paid app catalogue'.
    Anticipation from various sources points Palm users to believe that today could be the day that we see webOS updated to 1.4. Video recording is obviously one of the major additions we will see with this update and the buzz being created within this forum can not be ignored. In fact an operating system that obtains video recording before it's first birthday is something that deserves a great deal of recognition (considering that the iphone didn't receive this option until years after it's initial deployment). Now...today..we wait....watch...and check for updates every opportunity we can. Will this update give Palm the needed push it's looking for? Will the added user-shot videos on the net help sales for Palm?

Last edited by showmrock; 02/15/2010 at 03:38 AM.
    Why must you create another thread?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Seriously?!? over it.. .
    Why do ppl have to bash all the time! Im tried of them bashing every repeated threads... shzz... and yea im loooking forward this morning hope its released!!! xDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    Why do ppl have to bash all the time! Im tried of them bashing every repeated threads... shzz... and yea im loooking forward this morning hope its released!!! xDD
    I totally agree...I would understand bashing for "bait" topics but not posts that actually took time to construct with the intention of sharing the excitement with other users. I'm a professional photographer so anything camera related and I'm hooked/excited.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ok, so nothing to do with 1.4 whatsoever but, I'm dumb and can't figure out how to post a new topic... I check google news quite frequently to check for "most recent" stories on "palm webos" and most recently the main topic is something along the lines of android and blackberry being the first to receive adobe flash air 10.1 and something along the lines of webos only getting development kits or whatever... Now what's troubling me is that I was under the impression for quite some time ie. Since 10.1 on mobile was announced that webos would be the first to receive it? I don't know maybe I'm confused because it was first demo ed on the pre but that was my understanding, anyone else understand where I'm coming from?

webOS peeps, juss wanna have fuh'uuuun.

Something different to throw into this chaotic wind.
    Showing you "True Colors" .
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post

webOS peeps, juss wanna have fuh'uuuun.

Something different to throw into this chaotic wind.
    I see your 80's classic, and raise you with a 90's classic!

Well remember to "leave a light" on when checking for an update, or the screen will hurt your eyes!

youtube Link:
    Dear Sprint Subscriber,
    We have delayed the WebOS 1.4 update indefinitely, but in return we give you a bunny with a pancake on his head.

Sincerely,
    Sprint Customer Service

NOW EVERYONE....GO TO WORK OR SCHOOL OR WHATEVER AND HAVE A GREAT DAY....THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN 1.4!

CHEERS!

Robert
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts

You forgot:
    ...and one with people complaining that there's still no voice dial...(started by me of course) )

btw, the app that raises your children would really save me alot of time.
    You're ABSOLUTELY right, Powerbyte.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast