Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benjio View Post
    I, personally, wonder what kind of video editing functionality will come with the camcorder.. Also, fingers crossed for some photo editing along with it!
    The guys at Palm demonstrated the kind of editing at CES in Janurary ... basically being able to edit the start and stop times of clips and being able to directly upload to YouTube.com ... check out the demonstration on YouTube somewhere on there ...

Anyway, my guess for messaging and calendar enhancments
    - Ability to load default view for calendar (day, week, month)
    - Color coding on Month View
    - Timestamps on Messages

Just my guess, we'll see if I'm right
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal85 View Post
    The guys at Palm demonstrated the kind of editing at CES in Janurary ... basically being able to edit the start and stop times of clips and being able to directly upload to YouTube.com ... check out the demonstration on YouTube somewhere on there ...

- Timestamps on Messages

Maybe spellcheck?
    Quote Originally Posted by benjio View Post
    I, personally, wonder what kind of video editing functionality will come with the camcorder.. Also, fingers crossed for some photo editing along with it!
    Engadget had a Palm rep at CES do a quick demo. Check the second video on the link:

bit.ly/6r6Pw3
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Hey, I found the following on Adobe's official flash blog:

Join us at Mobile World Congress and experience firsthand full web browsing enabled by Flash Player 10.1 on Android and Palm WebOS devices, as well as several brand new tablets, smartbooks, and netbooks.

And guess what, the Mobile World Congress starts February 15th.
    Just call me Berd.
    Thanks for the info!

I hope being able to zoom comes with the camcorder, that would be nice.
    It might just be me but, on the original post, it doesn't say 1.4 anywhere, it says 1.3.5.1
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    It might just be me but, on the original post, it doesn't say 1.4 anywhere, it says 1.3.5.1
    It says 1.3.5.1 is receiving an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    Speed, Speed, Speed and better memory management is all I want. I can care less about video recording and flash if my device is super low and can only get couple cards open at a time.

WebOS is the best mobile operating system on the market. I do know it's a new operating system, but the sluggishness of the OS is hampering it's usability if users have to wait 3 sec for an app to open and restart their device every time they want to play a game or use some quality app. Palm please give me fast!
    Tip: if you want an app to open instantly, after you select it, just press the center button, the app will open instantly.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

hoping a calendar update includes correct times for Facebook event syncing
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Tip: if you want an app to open instantly, after you select it, just press the center button, the app will open instantly.

Rob
    Yeah, I always swipe up right after I click an app so the app loads in minimized mode and I can do something else on the phone while the app is loading.

You can talk and hear people before the phone app completely loads it's gui too.
    Can't wait for this release I been missing video recorder since june. It's crazy how my first $300 smart phone didn't have video
    Hoping for spell check. That would be a truly wonderful surprise.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal85 View Post

- Timestamps on Messages

He may know about the video editing, but his post is asking for some kind of photo editing. Two different beasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Can't wait for this release I been missing video recorder since june. It's crazy how my first $300 smart phone didn't have video
    I know, and I thought it was insane Sprint BB's didn't record video OR send MMS until a few updates after initial release.

Seems like anything Jon Rubinstein touches, doesn't have a video recorder function, huh? lol
    Pretty freaking kool CANT WAIT......
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I'll believe it when I see it...but I want to believe!!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    from engagdet

WebOS 1.4 hitting Sprint's Pre and Pixi on February 15th? -- Engadget

says

calendar and messaging enhancements

VIDEO CAPTURE

phonebook transfer.

thanks tho
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast