Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    @pumpa is that Derek in your avatar?
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by saturdays View Post
    I'm calling PETA
    *makes PETA forum topic*
    The time is now, expect first video in the next 20 mins... heading upstairs now.
    so I have a question for the kitten droper. Are you going to drop them 9 times to make sure they die?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    The kittens will be the ultimate sacrifice...they are true martyrs for a true cause...i commend you kittens you will not die in vein.
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    so I have a question for the kitten droper. Are you going to drop them 9 times to make sure they die?
    mmm... So Palm will have 9 times the time to throw 1.4 at us?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    It's 4:35 P.M. E.S.T., My girlfriend's cat recently had a litter of seven new born kittens. They are located on the third floor of the house and at 5:00 P.M. E.S.T. I will proceed to start throwing one kitten out of the window every hour until 1.4 is released, or until my kitten supply has become depleted at midnight. Videos of the said events will be recorded and uploaded (not via my pre of course) so the big wigs at Palm can see first hand the carnage they have invoked.

God speed to the kittens upstairs.
    y'know won't these kittens just land on their feet, or is that a learned technique of felines?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfox27 View Post
    The kittens will be the ultimate sacrifice...they are true martyrs for a true cause...i commend you kittens you will not die in vein.
    But will they die in vain?
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    Only once, the impact will not kill them. It will be the water from the pond below them they land in that will surely be their demise.

Is this what you wanted Palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    It's 4:35 P.M. E.S.T., My girlfriend's cat recently had a litter of seven new born kittens. They are located on the third floor of the house and at 5:00 P.M. E.S.T. I will proceed to start throwing one kitten out of the window every hour until 1.4 is released, or until my kitten supply has become depleted at midnight. Videos of the said events will be recorded and uploaded (not via my pre of course) so the big wigs at Palm can see first hand the carnage they have invoked.

God speed to the kittens upstairs.
    LMAO....hahaha
    you guys! We now have all the threads we get before webos updates. That means it must be coming go check!
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223