Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223 LastLast
    I had a crazy weekend and would have loved to share videos with all of you, but I only had my Pre on me............. (you can't see but I am making a sad face)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    no bs. friend that's a manager in one of the sprint stores just spoke w/his palm rep and stated that the update is DEFINITELY coming out today. trusted friend.

i added a couple of posts in the "sprint silly season" thread about a future webos device... and i believe him when it comes to those as well.

anyhow, don't fret people. i do believe him (that it's coming today).
    Could you ask your friend about the "delay" PreCentral tweeted about, pretty please? Just wondering if that Palm rep has any idea about that.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreuser1985 View Post
    yeah, I don't think its coming out today.
    im so glad thta doubters are now out in full force. when this happened the last time the update came an hour later.
    i hope you enjoy your crow
    Updates don't excite me as much as new patches and software... I know 1.4 is gonna be really awesome! but I hate that all my patches and plug-ins need to be updated in order to work with the new update. So I go for about a week with everything broken after the update...
    Sorry to rain on your parade guys...
    It's 4:35 P.M. E.S.T., My girlfriend's cat recently had a litter of seven new born kittens. They are located on the third floor of the house and at 5:00 P.M. E.S.T. I will proceed to start throwing one kitten out of the window every hour until 1.4 is released, or until my kitten supply has become depleted at midnight. Videos of the said events will be recorded and uploaded (not via my pre of course) so the big wigs at Palm can see first hand the carnage they have invoked.

God speed to the kittens upstairs.

Sorry no pancakes though!
    Ahahaha!!!
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    It's 4:35 P.M. E.S.T., My girlfriend's cat recently had a litter of seven new born kittens. They are located on the third floor of the house and at 5:00 P.M. E.S.T. I will proceed to start throwing one kitten out of the window every hour until 1.4 is released, or until my kitten supply has become depleted at midnight. Videos of the said events will be recorded and uploaded (not via my pre of course) so the big wigs at Palm can see first hand the carnage they have invoked.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Will 1.4 fix the touchstone problem? Has that been nailed down to a software issue yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfox27 View Post
    Will 1.4 fix the touchstone problem? Has that been nailed down to a software issue yet.
    I have had this issue too, what resolved my issue was making sure that the Pre "locks" into the correct position on the touchstone. You can feel when the magnetic attraction is the strongest, that is where it needs to be.

Hope this helps!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    It's not coming is it..i know it and now my life has no meaning any longer
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.

LOL
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I have a Verizon Pixi and i just updated to 1.4 and it has flash, video and a way to pleasure yourself digitally. Its great also it installs a self destruct option.
    I have a Verizon Pixi and i just updated to 1.4 and it has flash, video and a way to pleasure yourself digitally. Its great also it installs a self destruct option.
    Wow, Palm really stepped it up huh?
    mmm... I want this option for my Pre, this way I could change it for a Pre Plus

jk.. Hehehe

I get the goofy comments in this thread while waiting for 1.4 to drop, but let's make sure the comments are actually, you know....funny.

/soapbox
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    Could you ask your friend about the "delay" PreCentral tweeted about, pretty please? Just wondering if that Palm rep has any idea about that.
    i'll text him to see. i didn't know precentral had tweets. i've stopped the twittering for some time now, but will start back now that i know.

hoping not look like an ***** after the previous post. just going by a txt from him earlier. will text him though.
    30mins until a kitten goes come on Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse420 View Post
    30mins until a kitten goes come on Palm!
    I'm calling PETA