Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
    Remember folks...Palm is located on the West Coast. It's only about 12:30pm there. They still have about 12 hours to get it out 'today'.

If it doesn't come out today...oh well. No official source has stated it was supposed to.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    Thank you palm pre!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.4 coming soon~!

U bugger!!
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Uh.... Good job?
    Thanks....I don't understand it though....how come I can shoot and edit video now after rebooting and re-installing all of my patches/themes/tweaks?

Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tatdler View Post
    Thanks....I don't understand it though....how come I can shoot and edit video now after rebooting and re-installing all of my patches/themes/tweaks?

Anyone?
    LMAO, you are hilarious!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    LMAO, you are hilarious!!!
    Kudos to Jason for updating Intenalz to allow renaming of files and access to all directories....good luck all....I've got a Hulu movie to watch on my Pre!

Have fun!
    I doubt that the update will drop today. Something official would have already been said by now.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Hmm thanks for what???
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Get a sense of humour!!!
    I do have a sense of humor, that wasn't funny.
    Pumpa,

What boy band is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreuser1985 View Post
    I didn't want to bother anyone, but I have to ask. Does anyone know when the Pre will be available for purchase from Sprint?
    I think sometime in June. If they ever release it. It just seems too fantastic to be true...

The sequel will be what, the"Post?"
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I HATE that screen!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by unomile View Post
    Remember folks...Palm is located on the West Coast. It's only about 12:30pm there. They still have about 12 hours to get it out 'today'.

If it doesn't come out today...oh well. No official source has stated it was supposed to.
    We can't allow them to go to lunch! Lol
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Maybe a mini riot should be started on the palm.com forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tatdler View Post
    Pumpa,

What boy band is that?
    Oi, stop that, i haven't insulted you! Boy band indeed, ugh. See my sig. They are all about 47 now.
    come on guys, dont stress urself, just is not coming!
    why not contribute... lots of fun today....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm going to say it's not coming. They alwas come before 4 est. I don't remember ever getting an update after that
    yeah, I don't think its coming out today.
    Ha ha
    Attached Images Attached Images