Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the update
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Any ideas as to what the "messaging updates" are supposed to be?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    FLIPPEN AWESOME!! Great way to celebrate Presidents Day.
    I bet flash is all ready in the app catalog, but because none of our phones have 1.4 we can't see it, since we know they can filter the catalog based on the device connecting.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
    Any ideas as to what the "messaging updates" are supposed to be?
    I could only guess backdrops
    but at least a code revision
    Im excited to finally test AUPT. I actually forgot to uninstall my patches before 1.3.5.1 and havent had any problems. Still excited tho
    awesome...cant wait!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by grandebob View Post
    I bet flash is all ready in the app catalog, but because none of our phones have 1.4 we can't see it, since we know they can filter the catalog based on the device connecting.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe if Flash was in the App Catalog already it would show up in the Catalog's RSS feed and someone would have noticed it by now. Isn't that how the Verizon Mobile Hot Spot app ended up on the message boards for Sprint customers to download?
    Why are there no due dates for the other entries?
    Good work!

Yeah I am also curious on what the messaging updates is all about.
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Quote Originally Posted by teej51685 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe if Flash was in the App Catalog already it would show up in the Catalog's RSS feed and someone would have noticed it by now. Isn't that how the Verizon Mobile Hot Spot app ended up on the message boards for Sprint customers to download?
    I think you're right
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Speed, Speed, Speed and better memory management is all I want. I can care less about video recording and flash if my device is super low and can only get couple cards open at a time.

WebOS is the best mobile operating system on the market. I do know it's a new operating system, but the sluggishness of the OS is hampering it's usability if users have to wait 3 sec for an app to open and restart their device every time they want to play a game or use some quality app. Palm please give me fast!
    Isn't it great how people who work for Sprint release info that is presumably meant to be kept in-house. That way buzz can begin to build for days leading up to the release. Excellent work Benjio!
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    Speed, Speed, Speed and better memory management is all I want. I can care less about video recording and flash if my device is super low and can only get couple cards open at a time.

WebOS is the best mobile operating system on the market. I do know it's a new operating system, but the sluggishness of the OS is hampering it's usability if users have to wait 3 sec for an app to open and restart their device every time they want to play a game or use some quality app. Palm please give me fast!
    amen! The only bad reviews that gameloft games get are because people get the too many cards error. It's not their fault. I should not have to restart the device to play a game. Fix the memory leaks!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info, definitely looking forward to it.

This is tracking with my history on the other updates. I was at my mother-in-laws for three of the last four updates, so I'd be looking at Easter for the next update
    Any O2 technicians out there?
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    8330 has an update?!
    Quote Originally Posted by teej51685 View Post
    Good point...
    Hm, at CES, they announced that we'd get both performance and battery life enhancements with 1.4, didn't they? I hope those are just too general to warrant a bullet point in that memo.
  20.    #40  
    I, personally, wonder what kind of video editing functionality will come with the camcorder.. Also, fingers crossed for some photo editing along with it!
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast