Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast
    Totally a joke. Can't believe all of these threads! Lol. Crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    Totally a joke. Can't believe all of these threads! Lol. Crazy.
    I just kind of sit back and enjoy the rumors...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tatdler View Post
    I just deleted all 65 of my patches, my theme, ran WOSQI and unchecked all of my Tweaks, ran the EPR, and backed up my USB. I took me an hour and a half to reinstall all of my patches, reload my theme, re-run WOSQI and recheck my Tweaks, but I have finally finished..so I'm ready for 1.4!
    lol..boy that sure is alot of faith that it's actually coming soon...sucks to be you if it doesn't hit til March..

Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

lol just did a google search and saw this at the bottom of the page
    So now the 50 where's 1.4? threads? Seems like they have been combined into a big mess now.
    nice to see the tags have all been added back lol
    Smashing! Another daft 1.4 thread. I think I will join in the fun too and start a new thread about voice dial.
    haha some of the tags for this post is dead bunnies and spock's nipple tassles lmao...
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post
    [IMG]

lets all bypass the forums and make it number 1
    no bs. friend that's a manager in one of the sprint stores just spoke w/his palm rep and stated that the update is DEFINITELY coming out today. trusted friend.

i added a couple of posts in the "sprint silly season" thread about a future webos device... and i believe him when it comes to those as well.

anyhow, don't fret people. i do believe him (that it's coming today).
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    no bs. friend that's a manager in one of the sprint stores just spoke w/his palm rep and stated that the update is DEFINITELY coming out today. trusted friend.

i added a couple of posts in the "sprint silly season" thread about a future webos device... and i believe him when it comes to those as well.

that is probably the best and most informative post in hours.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post

we just dropped to 42nd, maybe if we can get to number 1 then palm will release the update sooner
    You know....the pancake bunny thread shouldn't have been merged with the rest of the dreck....it should have been able to keep it's OWN dreckiness.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I likey take apart thingies....

Thanks, I'll take your word for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    You do realize you are making yourself look like a dumb ***, right?
    Yeah, I realize that, I also don't care all that much. Thanks though! Nice avatar btw, gives me a sense that you're a great guy (or girl).
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    You know....the pancake bunny thread shouldn't have been merged with the rest of the dreck....it should have been able to keep it's OWN dreckiness.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I agree, that thread was GREAT, now it's mixed in with all of this BS, lol...

i hope so...its still mid afternoon!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    There's a Pancake Bunny?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Thanks, I'll take your word for it.
    np.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I agree, that thread was GREAT, now it's mixed in with all of this BS, lol...
    well maybe we should just start a thread dedicated to pancakes and bunnys