Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL...looks like the Mods did quite a cleanup of the boards to merge 1000 or so 'when is the update hitting' threads!
    Haha, I know!
    I even gave a thanks to the mod in the previous page. Lol.
    Last edited by Demlor; 02/15/2010 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraw23 View Post
    This thread is more entertaining than the Olympics on NBC, well at least until Hockey starts. BUT hopefully we will have the update before then...
    Yes and fights will break out soon too I bet Silliness though is always more fun

Hey When is 1.1 coming out?
    hey....wher'd everyone go....its lonely here in a non 1.4 world....
    they went to lunch or they are all starting those good bye palm threads lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    this thread made me n my fiance go out & get pancakes lol. Oh yea we own a dwarf lionhead rabbit & was very tempted to put a pancake on his head till he growled @ us haha
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Gitah~
    I didn't want to bother anyone, but I have to ask. Does anyone know when the Pre will be available for purchase from Sprint?
    poor little blonde girl....

hey...wait a minute...know what she could use??

PANCAKES!
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreuser1985 View Post
    I didn't want to bother anyone, but I have to ask. Does anyone know when the Pre will be available for purchase from Sprint?
    It has been available, sprint released it last year in June.
    Reading the threads you see anything from a 1-2 wk delay to "it's hitting today, chill." it's 1:42pm here in Texas...nothing yet.
    You do realize you are making yourself look like a dumb ***, right?
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Kidding right? Are you talking about the pre plus? If so, my guess is never. If not, the Pre will be available I think June 15th, 2009 on Sprint.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    please see the sticky up top.
    k settle down, and post in one of the other 1.4 threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    Well then kind sir, you were looking in the WRONG place...that would be the OFFICIAL anticipation thread....so you may now go an lock yourself down there....thanks and have a nice day!
    Agreed.

I've found plenty of useful information in this thread.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Gitah~
    Quote Originally Posted by duratime View Post
    Kidding right? Are you talking about the pre plus? If so, my guess is never. If not, the Pre will be available I think June 15th, 2009 on Sprint.
    I just called my local sprint store and they got me on the list. They said they will call me the the pre comes out!! I am so excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    Reading the threads you see anything from a 1-2 wk delay to "it's hitting today, chill." it's 1:42pm here in Texas...nothing yet.
    LMAO, did you start this as a joke?
    I just deleted all 65 of my patches, my theme, ran WOSQI and unchecked all of my Tweaks, ran the EPR, and backed up my USB. I took me an hour and a half to reinstall all of my patches, reload my theme, re-run WOSQI and recheck my Tweaks, but I have finally finished..so I'm ready for 1.4!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tatdler View Post
    I just deleted all 65 of my patches, my theme, ran WOSQI and unchecked all of my Tweaks, ran the EPR, and backed up my USB. I took me an hour and a half to reinstall all of my patches, reload my theme, re-run WOSQI and recheck my Tweaks, but I have finally finished..so I'm ready for 1.4!

Uh.... Good job?