Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    maybe it's just me but i don't get the whole pancake thing....

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Come on people, have you got nothing better to do then sit and wait for a 1.4 update?

When it does drop, then everyone will start posting their gripes because it doesn't do this or that.

You people build it up so much that it will never meet your expectations.

I am tired of seeing posts from your over-reactions.

It is what is, expect nothing major and be surprised.
    In answer to your first question. NO.
    Second question. Well duh. And then we wait for the next update.
    Third question. But we are good at that.
    Fourth question. Agreed.
    Fifth question. But that's a gloomy outlook on life.
    I got in after the 1.3.5.1 update was out, was there this must discussion for that anticipated update?

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post

THAT'S the WHOLE POINT!

Assorted randomness from people on this board who wanted to have some fun today....tired of all the OTHER threads that ask the same questions OVER AND OVER!

LOLZ
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    Yeah... kinda on the same level as LOLCats, I guess. Never quite understood it myself.
    According to my phone call just now with Palm.

They do verify it will be this month, but that it definitely is not going to be today.

The number I called is:

1 877 426 3777

And the person I spoke to seemed fairly confident that today is not the day..

I guess we can still hope that person was wrong...
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

This thread has almost more views than some of the stickies ... LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsWin View Post
    Another couple shameless plugs for those interested in the Angels who have some hatred for the Red Sux.

Angelswin.com - Los Angeles Angels Blog: Sweet Revenge At Last ... Now What?

Angelswin.com - Los Angeles Angels Blog: #15 - Oct. 11, 2009: Vlad Finishes Some Business

To the person who thinks I'm spamming, get real. None of my posts to date (until I saw the Red Sux pic today) were to post anything to my website. I'm here to strictly talk about my phone (Palm Pre) which I use a ton and love. Spamming isn't my agenda, but to appease you this will be my last post on this topic here.

On the topic of Baseball, when are we getting a solid Baseball app?
    Don't let the haters get to ya....I don't really think it's THAT big of a deal. Stick around for more LOLZ....ps....sorry for tarnishing the logo of your beloved Angels. You have NO IDEA how happy I was that we finally beat you guys though this past season....As happy as you were about beating the Red Sux though, I imagine....
    I think it's time to seriously look at locking this thread down. I actually was looking for a discussion about the release and all I got were photoshop showoffs (bad ones at that)
    Can we get to 10,000 by midnight?
    they said the same thing an hour before 1.3.5 came out lol....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    I think it's time to seriously look at locking this thread down. I actually was looking for a discussion about the release and all I got were photoshop showoffs (bad ones at that)

Well then kind sir, you were looking in the WRONG place...that would be the OFFICIAL anticipation thread....so you may now go an lock yourself down there....thanks and have a nice day!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I don't know if they know, but if they do, they can't say over the phone with them being taped, it's strictly forbidden.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    hahaha...that is true
    even sprint said no all day when 1.3.5 was expected, then later that night it arrived...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    **** PALM AND THEIR BULL****, WHY THE **** IS 1.4 TAKING SO LONG? YEAH ITS JUST AN UPDATE, JUST A PHONE, I DONT GIVE A ****, I WANT MY UPDATE NOW. that clearly won't help or do much good, but I would like to think someone from Palm is reading this and thinkign "oh ****, he's going to buy an android phone or iphone!!!!" That would be nice, but they definitely don't give a **** what I think about this, and I barely do myself, so sorry for wasting time with this post, had to vent.
    I just hope it doesn't happens like it did happen to Duke Nukem Forever....

Advertised as "When it's finished"... and it became Duke Nukem For-never
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    they know if they tell you, it will spread like wildfire. At their level they probably don't even know. and when it drops, they'll be like crap, not today. call volume will increase.
    ^ I lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreuser1985 View Post
    **** PALM AND THEIR BULL****, WHY THE **** IS 1.4 TAKING SO LONG? YEAH ITS JUST AN UPDATE, JUST A PHONE, I DONT GIVE A ****, I WANT MY UPDATE NOW. that clearly won't help or do much good, but I would like to think someone from Palm is reading this and thinkign "oh ****, he's going to buy an android phone or iphone!!!!" That would be nice, but they definitely don't give a **** what I think about this, and I barely do myself, so sorry for wasting time with this post, had to vent.
    Become a dev with early access

They should have had it for several weeks now