Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsWin View Post
    Hey sracercelica, I'm from Mission Viejo, CA actually, but just recently moved up to Seattle, WA a few years ago to work for Microsoft. I still make trips down to Tempe, AZ (spring training) and the Big A to watch the Halos though. I also get to see nine games a year up here when the Mariners play the Angels at Safeco Field. :-)

Register on our forum and say hello and keep it touch. I'm a big Palm Pre and Angels fan. :-) http://angelswin.com/forum/
    Shamless Plug....Shameless Plug.... I like it though......

BUT JUST FOR THAT!
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Buffalo Bill himself, Mr. Jame Gumb woke up this morning and opened the door...fully expecting his 1.4 update....

Sadly, he was mistaken, and all he got was this.....

I likey take apart thingies....
    Rest assured, Palm is not sitting on their hands. About 20 new apps added today.
    "Timer Classic" is pretty cool, and IT'S FREE!

It'll come when it comes.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

xdowish why are you such a debbie downer
    Quote Originally Posted by balla2g2 View Post
    no you don't need to remove preware. Just theme and patches.... For the 98653248521th time...
    Dude, if you're gonna get snide, you should make sure you are CORRECT (or risk looking foolish).

Patches no longer need to be uninstalled IF you have the most recent version of Preware AND have used it to update any/all patches on your phone.

Themes, however, still need to be uninstalled prior to webOS updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    Dude, if you're gonna get snide, you should make sure you are CORRECT (or risk looking foolish).

Patches no longer need to be uninstalled IF you have the most recent version of Preware AND have used it to update any/all patches on your phone.

Themes, however, still need to be uninstalled prior to webOS updates.
    Thanks, you beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Tweet from "very reliable source" just said there's a power outage in Sunnyvale right now.
    There goes the update.
    what's up with that now? any news?
    if Chuck Norris had a pre the damm 1.4 update would already be out
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Come on people, have you got nothing better to do then sit and wait for a 1.4 update?

When it does drop, then everyone will start posting their gripes because it doesn't do this or that.

You people build it up so much that it will never meet your expectations.

I am tired of seeing posts from your over-reactions.

It is what is, expect nothing major and be surprised.
    well excuse me!
    but i do have something better to do! besides waiting for this update, i'm secretly watching " Keeping Up with the Kardashians" at work!
    that is no easy task for any man!
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    chuck already has 2.0! btw update usually come at around 6:30pm-7:30pm est or at least thats when i notice them
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    Chuck Norris doesn't need versions.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    chuck already has 2.0! btw update usually come at around 6:30pm-7:30pm est or at least thats when i notice them
    I second that

If my memory recalls I've never got an update the morning it was supposed to be released, and I think my last update was in the afternoon, not 100% sure though.
    The last update, IIRC, was done around 8 PM EST? I'm not holding my breath until at least 9:00. And since breathing is advisable, I probably won't be holding it for very long either.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    Shamless Plug....Shameless Plug.... I like it though......

BUT JUST FOR THAT!
    Another couple shameless plugs for those interested in the Angels who have some hatred for the Red Sux.

Angelswin.com - Los Angeles Angels Blog: Sweet Revenge At Last ... Now What?

Angelswin.com - Los Angeles Angels Blog: #15 - Oct. 11, 2009: Vlad Finishes Some Business

To the person who thinks I'm spamming, get real. None of my posts to date (until I saw the Red Sux pic today) were to post anything to my website. I'm here to strictly talk about my phone (Palm Pre) which I use a ton and love. Spamming isn't my agenda, but to appease you this will be my last post on this topic here.

On the topic of Baseball, when are we getting a solid Baseball app?
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    lol...I was gonna say...Chuck's Pre wouldn't NEED updates..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I wish 1.4 would hit so I don't have to worry about this happening...

I just Got 1.4 its awesome!!!
    Sike hahahaha!!!!