Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Ok. I just tried to download 1.4 and instead of the update I get a picture of a bunny with a pancake. This has Goldmember written all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Vegitales... too easy (and sad that I knew that).
    lol. You'll be singing that for the rest of the day!

Monty Python....Veggie Tales....I like your taste! ;-)
    LOVE the tags associated with this thread!
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    LOVE the tags associated with this thread!
    i quite enjoy my personal contributions
    That was before, What about now?

(it's like having kids in the car: "Are we there yet?")
    LMFAO at the tags of this thread!
    that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.

Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide; it's a killer!

He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

Quick - get the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!
    Quote Originally Posted by rklurfeld View Post
    Hey, I found the following on Adobe's official flash blog:

Join us at Mobile World Congress and experience firsthand full web browsing enabled by Flash Player 10.1 on Android and Palm WebOS devices, as well as several brand new tablets, smartbooks, and netbooks.

And guess what, the Mobile World Congress starts February 15th.
    You can rest assure the iPhone won't get it. It's a support (read: Marketing) nightmare they don't need on their record. By comparison, Palm is too new for it to matter. Brilliant move
    Sorry couldn't help it:

Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Come on people, have you got nothing better to do then sit and wait for a 1.4 update?

When it does drop, then everyone will start posting their gripes because it doesn't do this or that.

You people build it up so much that it will never meet your expectations.

I am tired of seeing posts from your over-reactions.

It is what is, expect nothing major and be surprised.
    Hey lay off, some of us (myself inclued) can't read or type! I also don't know how to search, and it's easier anyhoot just reply to the last thread I saw.
    Anyway, I was wondering: Is this a thread to discuss if 1.4 is out yet or a thread to discuss if 1.4 isn't out yet?
    See I already have a gripe about 1.4 cause I don't know if it's here or not :-P
    Last edited by copasetic; 02/15/2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: silliness
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    Why would they post it on twitter and not on their blog?
    I wondered that myself, but it's right there in black and white on their Twitter feed.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Hey AngelsWin, I'm an Angels fan too! Are you in southern california? I'm from Anaheim
    Hey sracercelica, I'm from Mission Viejo, CA actually, but just recently moved up to Seattle, WA a few years ago to work for Microsoft. I still make trips down to Tempe, AZ (spring training) and the Big A to watch the Halos though. I also get to see nine games a year up here when the Mariners play the Angels at Safeco Field. :-)

Register on our forum and say hello and keep it touch. I'm a big Palm Pre and Angels fan. :-) http://angelswin.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Hey lay off, some of us (myself inclued) can't read or type! I also don't know how to search, and it's easier anyhoot just reply to the last thread I saw.
    Anyway, I was wondering: Is this a thread to discuss if 1.4 is out yet or a thread to discuss if 1.4 isn't out yet?
    See I already have a gripe about 1.4 cause I don't know if it's here or not :-P
    1.4 isn't out yet
    Quote Originally Posted by m0unds View Post
    my pre celebrated valentine's day by making its keyboard stop working, hahahaha
    That is weird. My keyboard stopped responding yesterday too. I had to pull the battery to get it to come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Come on people, have you got nothing better to do then sit and wait for a 1.4 update?....Sadly, no I don't.

When it does drop, then everyone will start posting their gripes because it doesn't do this or that.....Yep, inevitable

You people build it up so much that it will never meet your expectations....Still want it though

I am tired of seeing posts from your over-reactions.....stop reading 'em then!

It is what is, expect nothing major and be surprised.....Not expecting anything major, just want the update!

Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.

Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide; it's a killer!

He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

Quick - get the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!
    ok you get 10 pts too!
    ^mine too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    anyway, i was wondering: Is this a thread to discuss if 1.4 is out yet or a thread to discuss if 1.4 isn't out yet?
    See i already have a gripe about 1.4 cause i don't know if it's here or not :-p

lmao
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    1.4 won't be released today.

The reason I believe this is because the series of "Official 1.4..." threads that get created about a week before the update is released haven't been made yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsWin View Post

Register on our forum and say hello and keep it touch. I'm a big Palm Pre and Angels fan. :-) http://angelswin.com/forum/
    Are you spamming us?