Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 21 ... LastLast
    When I click check for updates I'm getting the "unable to connect" message - but my data connection is fine...

Things to come?
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    to all u gurus who thought 1.4 was comin out today HA HA HA .... THINKIN U NO EVERY THING
    It is probably coming out in the afternoon. It makes sense for them to release early in the week anyways to deal with all issues before weekend
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
    When I click check for updates I'm getting the "unable to connect" message - but my data connection is fine...

Things to come?
    Mine works fine.. just checked no update what part of the country you in?
    Pancakes can kill?

Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Ok, Powerbyte.
    I think it's getting to be a little overkill with the pancake now.
    That brings back memories of my bunny, buried in the back yard. I miss you Snorky.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpa View Post
    That's a killer psycho bunny you won't get very far.
    *sits here with finger on refresh button* I can't help it!!!!!!!
    get the holy hand granade!
    Is 1.4 out yet? Should I create a new thread to discuss it?

One of the surprisingly best meals I have ever had was a rabbit potpie. The crust was buttery and flakey and topped off with homemade raspberry jam all over it. Sounds strange, but it made it awesome once you eat it.

back on topic....where's my 1.4 and Flash so I can watch p0rn?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by Major.Malfunction; 02/15/2010 at 09:43 AM.
    Hey guys, dont mean to interuppt the comedy (lol btw) but I am still pretty new to the Pre. Question, when 1.4 hits will I need to remove all my patches and reinstall the once 1.4 is installed?
    so i called Customer care and explained that i Read this forum called precentral , and it said that 1.4 would come out. the rep told me to expect the download in and email and he sent me this.

i guess Sprint Likes OoooLong.

so i sent them back

This was Oooolongs Last Head performance before

and what caused Oooolongs Demise??

so it just goes to show that when Bunnies, Cats, Pancakes and 1.4 Updates get together your gonna have a BIG Problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by coop041 View Post
    Hey guys, dont mean to interuppt the comedy (lol btw) but I am still pretty new to the Pre. Question, when 1.4 hits will I need to remove all my patches and reinstall the once 1.4 is installed?

Noo, not anymore, but be sure to uninstall your theme if you happen have one applied. Reinstall afterwards, no problem (hopefully).

...how about watching **** somewhere else to shorten the time till 1.4 hits us?
    ...tell here when it starts hurting...
    This thread has succeeded... in making me hungry for pancakes.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by coop041 View Post
    There is a BIG thread talking about prepping for 1.4. Read this and you will know exactly what to expect.
    Mmmmmmmmmmm Pancakes......................... Mmmmmmmmmmmm Buuuunnies......... Mmmmmmmmm Pancakes
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    There is a BIG thread talking about prepping for 1.4. Read this and you will know exactly what to expect.
    stop thread crapping

LoL
    with butter or without?
    Quote Originally Posted by deparson View Post
    Is 1.4 out yet? Should I create a new thread to discuss it?
    LOL... This one made me laugh as I was taking a drink of coffee!
    lol I love this site! Makes me laugh so much. Come on update, daddy needs a new camcorder phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Day Pré Tomorrow View Post
    Noo, not anymore, but be sure to uninstall your theme if you happen have one applied. Reinstall afterwards, no problem (hopefully).

...how about watching **** somewhere else to shorten the time till 1.4 hits us?
    ...tell here when it starts hurting...
    With update 1.3.5.1 I missed removing 1 patch before applying the upgrade and ended up having to use WebOS Quick Install to remove it after the upgrade. Before I got it removed there was problems with downloading any apps from either the official app store, or homebrew apps. I am not in the know about what goes on behind the scenes with WebOS, or the patches, I just know the problems I had when I didn't get them completely removed.
    So this thread is pretty off topic, lol.

Can anyone give me a definate answer on this?

Is a boot logo considered a theme, patch, or none of the above?

Can't determine if it should be removed or not.