Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well every other OS has one and IMO just the PALM isnt enough so anyone have any designs other than the Linux Tux weve grown so fond of
    well, it has a logotype. and... that's good enough in my book.
  3.    #3  
    anyone?
    Like what? Android lends itself to the cute lil robot, Apple has the apple (duh) What exactly could use use for WebOS?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    This might sound stupid but maybe the letters "OS" made out of a spider web?
  6.    #6  
    well so far weve been using TUX (the linux penguin) so perhaps we could just create something along the lines of tux or perhaps an orange with webos in white letters in it
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    This might sound stupid but maybe the letters "OS" made out of a spider web?
    there we go thats being creative
    I think of it as a Zombie Tux

Last edited by mrloserpunk; 02/10/2010 at 02:02 AM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    maybe some eggs
  10.    #10  
    what like a whole egg or over easy
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    It should either be the linux penguin or just the silver symbol thats on the back of the pre
    I was thinking three little cute anthropomorphic caricatures all doing different things. One listening to headphones connected to a Pre or pixi, one on a call, and one typing on a pre or pixi. Group them all together like in one little mascot and Call em the WebO's (See what I did there?) Then you logo-ize one of the generic cutesy faces and slap it on everything. Yeah that just came to me, I pretty much can't control my genius... It just happens.
  13.    #13  
    well we could make the caricatures into cards and i think weve got something here
    We could... I've got some time tomorrow after I finish up a couple VBA Skins I've been working on. Maybe I can through together some unofficial WebO's

Even better, two of them should be Pre sized card characters and one the Pixi sized square card.
    yeah definitely like the multiple card dealie
    Palm prē-ist.
  16.    #16  
    well it would probably look better once theres a third webos device to round it out
    i dont think it sould be held down to a form factor though, as webos is constantly evolving, rather than updating, what about something to do with that, only cartoony.
    Palm prē-ist.
    oooo, what about characatiers of all the other platforms as limbs, and palm or the tux as the head like a lil voltron deal?????
    Palm prē-ist.
    Cartoony is the way to go IMHO, little pudgy bodies with cute card faces is actually what I was thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    oooo, what about characatiers of all the other platforms as limbs, and palm or the tux as the head like a lil voltron deal?????
    Except that would imply that it's an amalgamation of the all of them, which it's not.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast