Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Since when were we able to switch the default web search engine? Have I been sleeping? Did Palm announced this in any of their updates? Just for the hell of it I decided to poke around the browser's preferences menu and notice a drop box with my choice of KeyToss (I have the patch), Google and Yahoo!

On a side note, anyone remember when Yahoo is going to start using Bing as their search engine? (for those that don't know, Yahoo and Microsoft have partnered together for search and ad revenues)

And what are your preferences for search? Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask?

And one final thing: Yay! This is my 200th post.
    Last edited by RafRol; 02/08/2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    I'm a google fanatic. As a matter of fact I don't even use my yahoo mail account anymore because I'm so hooked on google. I think it's because their web layout is so simple and plain.
    I only see Google in mine...
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abiezerf View Post
    I only see Google in mine...
    Well, my girlfriend has a bone-stock Pre, and it looks like she only has Google in her options too.

Maybe I might have put on a patch that gave me Yahoo as one of my options? Is there a patch available? I don't recall.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre