Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Is there really no way to organize your photos into albums on the pre or am I totally missing something? This feature should be included asap as it's pretty basic. My zire 71 could do this!
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    Is there really no way to organize your photos into albums on the pre or am I totally missing something? This feature should be included asap as it's pretty basic. My zire 71 could do this!
    Yes, it can be done in USB mode. Just plug the phone into your computer, enter USB mode, create the appropriate folders (albums), and then move the photos you want into that folder. When you relaunch the photo app, voila - there are your albums!
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Yes, it can be done in USB mode. Just plug the phone into your computer, enter USB mode, create the appropriate folders (albums), and then move the photos you want into that folder. When you relaunch the photo app, voila - there are your albums!
    I should have added in: on the phone itself.
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    I should have added in: on the phone itself.
    If you have (or install) Preware on the phone, you can install Internalz and do it through that just like you would in USB mode. You just create the folder via the Internalz interface, and then you can move the applicable photos into that folder via the same Internalz app. It's not as elegant as being able to do it directly from within the photo app, but it's a way of achieving what you want without needing to plug the phone into your computer...
    Palm should include that option in the OS as I use the lack of such features in the iP.. as a bashing point. 8oř