1.    #1  
    I know palm changed things with 1.3.x (cant remember when it changed) that the doctor doesnt remove everything from the USB partition. Trouble I have is that I cant go back to 1.2 since I now have a Verizon Pre Plus. How can I do a total erase so I can start clean again on verizon.
    thanks
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Full erase then doctor.
    hmm i wonder if you can go back to 1.2.1... why not... just switch out the carrier files in webos doctor and than downgrade and than reupgrade to 1.3.5.x
    You may be able to run the Sprint 1.2.1 Doctor, then immediately run the Verizon Doctor. The 1.2.1 will wipe it completely, then the Verizon Doc will bring you back to the correct carrier.

Don't take this as gospel, but it might work. Also, I wouldn't recommend signing into the Palm Profile between Doctors.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    a full erase will put your phone back to factory or current operating system. No need to doctor your phone it will go back to the base os .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    a full erase will put your phone back to factory or current operating system. No need to doctor your phone it will go back to the base os .
    Unless something has changed recently.. a full erase will not repair patched files. So if you screw your phone up via a patch or manually editing a file a full erase will not correct this.