1.    #1  
    Everytime I try to use the quick install..I get the Webos Doctor download and nothing happens after I download.

Thanks Jeff
    ehh you might wanna change your title, its a little misleading.
    ^
    POWER TO THE PREOPLE!!
    I agree, it is misleading - I was trying to update my WebOS Quick Install and was looking for some feedback on the newer version and instead, I find this - what is it exactly that you're trying to find out? I get the part that nothing happens but could you elaborate more?
    POWER TO THE PREOPLE!!
    Make Sure that the WebOS Quik install JAR file and the WebOS Doctor Jar file are in the same folder on you computer.
  6.    #6  
    I can't get the New V3.01 to work. When I click download....it ask me to download web doctor...it takes about 30 mins show 100% done...it then goes away and nothing happens. The Webos never comes up for me to load a theme or patches.

Thanks
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Flak...that worked....but it won't let me install a theme. It says it is diabled. Anyone else have this problem??? Except speakeazy and officer..
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerwoods1977 View Post
    Thanks Flak...that worked....but it won't let me install a theme. It says it is diabled. Anyone else have this problem??? Except speakeazy and officer..
    Its not a Problem it was purposely disabled! the theme protocalls are being revamped so as to not create the problems we've had in the past.

You should really read the official post and post your questions there where Jason (The Dev) can find your question and solve the problem for you.

I have this same problem with people creating a new thred on my patches instead of asking in the official thread....If you dont post in the official thread how is the dev supposed to know there is an issue?

We cant search this entire forum looking for posts about our work!

Rant Over
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.