1.    #1  
    I would like to know if you could use the palm pre plus on Sprint.. like use the doctor reset and use it on the preplus. I am not sure if it could be done.. I know the ESN will tell that its Verizon but is there a work around it?
    No.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Quote Originally Posted by skirt2009 View Post
    I would like to know if you could use the palm pre plus on Sprint.. like use the doctor reset and use it on the preplus. I am not sure if it could be done.. I know the ESN will tell that its Verizon but is there a work around it?
    You need to go to howardforums and do your research there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    You need to go to howardforums and do your research there.
    Any particular forum or phrase to use. I was just looking after reading this and couldnt find anything. I assume its not possible, but never know.

Hmm may have found one for going to verizon with sprint pre lets see if thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbroody View Post
    Any particular forum or phrase to use. I was just looking after reading this and couldn't find anything. I assume its not possible, but never know.

Hmm may have found one for going to verizon with sprint pre lets see if thats it.
    Howard forums if full of nefarious activities such as ESN cloning and such. Again, you'd have to do some research, ask and search. I wouldn't know where to guide you as I haven't been to that site in years.