1.    #1  
    With WebOS Quick Install in place and Theme Setting pulled up "Revert to Default" does not appear to permit me to uninstall a theme from my phone I installed last week. I have removed WebOs Quick Install and webOSDoctor many times and reinstalled. Still no "Revert to Default" appears on the software. Any idea how to get this to properly work or remove current theme on phone without wiping away all personal data that wedOSDoctor does? Would appreciate the help!!!!
    Yeah I've been having that issue too. I tried just doing a different theme, but it kept parts of the old theme I had and parts of the new one. I've been wondering if I should just wipe my phone clean and start fresh.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barker View Post
    Yeah I've been having that issue too. I tried just doing a different theme, but it kept parts of the old theme I had and parts of the new one. I've been wondering if I should just wipe my phone clean and start fresh.
    Only 1 theme should be installed at a time....You must delete the existing theme each time before installing a new one....Trying to overwrite one theme with another is not the way it's supposed to work....