1.    #1  
    Voted... but, wow, I never realized how "Mac'ed out" endgadget's followers were.
    just voted
    It should be called 'iGadget' awards. Engadget caters mostly to apple fans, evident by the 30+ posts (literally minutes apart) on the maxipad alone.

If only there was a mirror site to engadget that covered everything they do EXCEPT apple products. A man can dream, can't he?
  5.    #5  
    palm is up in many categories...so scroll down and vote...palm should make it at least in one category, or? Are we lazy around here...true engadget are mostly apple fan boys...but also they have given palm a fair run...so focus people.
    Cant do it... Too many other geat phones out there.
    Voted.
    Quote Originally Posted by a dumb cat View Post
    It should be called 'iGadget' awards. Engadget caters mostly to apple fans, evident by the 30+ posts (literally minutes apart) on the maxipad alone.

If only there was a mirror site to engadget that covered everything they do EXCEPT apple products. A man can dream, can't he?
    http://www.engadget.com/exclude/apple

You can also exclude multiple tags by seperating them with commas:
    http://www.engadget.com/exclude/appl...,imac,ipod,mac
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Voted... but, wow, I never realized how "Mac'ed out" endgadget's followers were.
    IDK their Nano is winning worst device....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Ugh. I hate that even though I don't care about the results at all, I'll be flustered when the results come out and reveal that people were just voting for the device that they own in the hopes to justify their purchase.

For example, 23% of the votes for "Game accessory of the Year" have gone to the Modern Warfare 2 Night Vision Goggles.
    What the hell?
    That isn't even a game accessory. It isn't usable with the game at all.

I was happy to see the Zune HD beating the iPod touch 3g in the category for PMP of the year. It definitely deserves it.

Also, zigbee revision 1.0 was released in late 2004, so I have no idea why it's on the list for best wireless technology of 2009. The latest revision is from 2007 even...
    Voted, but we need more push...
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Ugh. I hate that even though I don't care about the results at all, I'll be flustered when the results come out and reveal that people were just voting for the device that they own in the hopes to justify their purchase.

For example, 23% of the votes for "Game accessory of the Year" have gone to the Modern Warfare 2 Night Vision Goggles.
    What the hell?
    That isn't even a game accessory. It isn't usable with the game at all.

I was happy to see the Zune HD beating the iPod touch 3g in the category for PMP of the year. It definitely deserves it.

Also, zigbee revision 1.0 was released in late 2004, so I have no idea why it's on the list for best wireless technology of 2009. The latest revision is from 2007 even...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Voted
    voted, i dont understand how the motorola droid is better than the pre.

it has a bigger screen. thats the only pro i can think of..
    voted
    WTH is the iPhone doing in the Game CONSOLES section? Fookin Engadget iHappy sh*ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoum View Post
    WTH is the iPhone doing in the Game CONSOLES section? Fookin Engadget iHappy sh*ts
    There is apparently an App for that.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.