Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    My Pre is up to date so why I'm I getting too many apps open? Sometimes when I only have two apps currently open. Battery power was down to 57% but that can't be the reason. Or can it?
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btgusto View Post
    My Pre is up to date so why I'm I getting too many apps open? Sometimes when I only have two apps currently open. Battery power was down to 57% but that can't be the reason. Or can it?
    This is what I think he meant to say...

I'm getting a "To many Cards open" error. I don't know why I am because I only have 1-2 apps open. My phone has the latest version of WebOS for my carrier. My battery is around 57%, would that affect the number of cards I can have open? Can anyone help me with this problem?

Response:

What apps do you have open when you get the error? Have you reset your phone since installing a ton of apps?

I get the card error after installing large apps and trying to run them or when I try to run Sims 3 with anything open. Some apps when running require as much memory as a Pre can spare.
    yeah, i get that error sometimes also with only a couple of cards open. I think it happens cause some apps have memory leaks. i've noticed it happening when i have the browser running too [it may have a leak or just a memory hog, who knows].
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Today I had Preware running and tried to open the browser and got that error message
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I've found that I really need to reset daily, I do it at night before bed. Things run smoother and I don't get that error as often.
    I also have this problem with no cards open and tring to access some thing small like the web sometimes. before i run any of the big games like need for speed i always need to restart luna each time, I sure hopes that goes away with 1.4 update.