1.    #1  
    the o'clock app's description in the app catalog talks about being updated for WEB OS 1.4. Could this mean it is coming earlier than later in feb!? hopefully! Can't wait to see what all this 1.4 update brings!
    They are all getting ready for 1.4, to make sure it's compatible with the new update.. A few apps have updated 1.4 ready
    I can't vouch for either of the above posts, but I know that Monday is Feb 1. January has never taken so long to get out of the way! COME TO DADDY 1.4!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by misterwilson View Post
    I can't vouch for either of the above posts, but I know that Monday is Feb 1. January has never taken so long to get out of the way! COME TO DADDY 1.4!!!!
    y'all are funny, it will be exciting though!! what if it doesnt happen till like, feb 17th?? that will drag on too..

doesnt the SDK and the emulator go up to webOS 1.5.4 or something?
    Devs have had access to 1.4 for weeks now. That doesn't really tell us anything about when the public will get it.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  6. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    maybe feb 14th? just what my wife wanted! me with something else to play with that day.