Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I cannot figure out how to install the mobile hotspot app on my sprint pixi. I have looked through threads and I cant figure it out. Can someone explain how and post some links?
    you don't have wifi. What could you possibly get out of this?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    you don't have wifi. What could you possibly get out of this?
    I want to make my pixi a hotspot.
    ... you don't have wifi. a "hotspot" presumes you have a wifi radio. impossible!
    Quote Originally Posted by erikmarcus View Post
    Lmao fail.
    My pre is like caffeine. If I don't have it in the morning I think something is wrong with me, and I need it all throughout the day to make it
    im not gonna flame. just let you know you need wifi to make anything a hotspot. and without wifi, your sprint pixi will NEVER be a mobile hotspot.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    im not familiar with the hotspot app, but does it support USB tethering? if so, that would be a clear advantage that the pixi would gain from having it installed. if not, then sorry, erikmarcus, youd be wasting your time installing a wifi app on a device that doesnt have a wifi radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris71Mach1 View Post
    im not familiar with the hotspot app, but does it support USB tethering? if so, that would be a clear advantage that the pixi would gain from having it installed. if not, then sorry, erikmarcus, youd be wasting your time installing a wifi app on a device that doesnt have a wifi radio.
    haha owned...
    Change to Verizon and then these guys won't be able to make fun of you.
    Heh, damn you guys are being hard on the guy. I'm sure it was an honest mistake.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Change to Verizon and then these guys won't be able to make fun of you.
    Actually they still would be able to make fun by using the hahah you pay $40 to use the hotspot app, $10 for gps, and overall more $$$ for the same plan. But hey you got wifi right!!!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    o i see. k thanks.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    lmao!!! This just made my day
    I cannot figure out how to install the mobile hotspot app on my sprint pixi.
    download and install "Change Pixi Into Pre"...then install Mobile Hotspot. :P
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Well guess what guys i have a sprint pixi with wifi MWAHAHAHAAH