Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I had 12 patches installed using Preware. Lately my phone has started acting weird, so I decided to doctor it, being willing to have a fresh start and all. I got 1.3.5.1 installed with no problems, it loaded all my apps back on and all seemed well. I reinstalled Preware and was ready to reapply the patches that I previously had on my Pre. When Preware started up, I said that I had 12 patches installed, even though they really were no longer installed. I have tried using the Remove button to no avail because when it goes to remove the patch, it can't find the patch file because that patch is obviously no longer installed.

I have doctored twice and the same thing happens each time. Forgive me if this is already talked about somewhere in the forums, but I am extremely busy with a big project at work and haven't really had time to do much digging in the forums.

Does anyone know how I can remedy this situation? Because it appears in Preware as though my patches are still installed, it's preventing me from being able to reapply them.

Help!!??
    ever heard of forums search
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Yes I have and that is why I apologized about not doing much of it. I looked through a few threads thinking it was going to have my topic in them, but I didn't have time to sit and read through 15-20 pages of posts looking for my solution. If I had time right now to do that, I would.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Nevermind. I think I figured out a way to deal with it. I have tried using Device Management in WOSQI to uninstall the patches. It'll throw an error and then it removes it from the list. That seems to be working.