Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I have disabled all notifications in the application but still continue to get notification over load - I'm a big Colts Fan... Go Colts! but at this point would like to squash all notifications from this app... Any ideas?
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    I have disabled all notifications in the application but still continue to get notification over load - I'm a big Colts Fan... Go Colts! but at this point would like to squash all notifications from this app... Any ideas?
    I had the same problem (but alas I'm a Giants fan ). I called Sprint Customer Service (877-654-9111), and they blocked all texts from 6351 to my phone, and that solved my problem. I went from 15 or so texts a day from them to none for the last 4 months! That should do the trick for you.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have a freind with the same prob and she has been trying to get rid of them all season. Did everything I could on the app and it shows no notifications present. Any help would be appreciated
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerlot View Post
    I have a freind with the same prob and she has been trying to get rid of them all season. Did everything I could on the app and it shows no notifications present. Any help would be appreciated
    Did you read my post above yours? That should solve the problem....
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Did you read my post above yours? That should solve the problem....
    That may work, but I would not call it an acceptable solution. If the app won't shut off notifications, it needs to be fixed. The problem could be on the app end or the server end. I turned notifications on for the Saints game because I could not watch the first half -- when I turn them off, if they don't stop coming, I will make sure Sprint knows about it.
  6. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    That may work, but I would not call it an acceptable solution. If the app won't shut off notifications, it needs to be fixed. The problem could be on the app end or the server end. I turned notifications on for the Saints game because I could not watch the first half -- when I turn them off, if they don't stop coming, I will make sure Sprint knows about it.
    I agree entirely. That's why I called Sprint in the first place. They indicated they were aware of the problem, but didn't know what was causing it. I guess they obviously haven't done anything about it since September based on the creation of this new thread But I did let them know. The "solution" I posed seems to be the only one, unfortunately, for now.
    wow, my notifications didn't even work in the first place. GLad they didnt
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    I agree entirely. That's why I called Sprint in the first place. They indicated they were aware of the problem, but didn't know what was causing it. I guess they obviously haven't done anything about it since September based on the creation of this new thread But I did let them know. The "solution" I posed seems to be the only one, unfortunately, for now.
    Glad to hear they know about it. On the bright side, at least there is only one more game this season!