Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Several months ago I installed the Switcharoo Free 0.9.20 which was the last non-expiring, non-appstore version of Switcharoo. I love it. I'd pay for it if it wasn't free. I'd pay for the new version of Switcharoo IF it did the same thing as my free version. But it does not. The option to use your own wallpapers for switching was removed and the new pay version only downloads the wallpapers from the web. Anyone have the original pkg file for Switcharoo Free 0.9.20 so I can reinstall it using Quickinstall? Or is there a way to backup the copy I have installed on my Pre?
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Switcharoo Free 0.9.20 is available (as the name indicates, for free) through preware. IPK on PC here. http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/switcharoo

I've never heard that the dev has plans to take it down because he can't figure out how to get around palm's limitations for the official app catalog re: using pictures on the device.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Ah! I wasn't aware it was still on there. I thought it had been removed, changed the settings on my Preware and it popped right up. Thanks.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.