1. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    (though I'd start this thread before Monday)

Welcome new Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus owners! Some may be moving from non-Plus devices but most will likely be new to WebOS and the hardware. There's an amazing amount of information here for you to enjoy.

So...... what's your FIRST impression of your new device and WebOS?
    i think this thread will die off before monday comes and another 10 would just be created in its place.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Monday can not come soon enough. It's been a long time since I've been excited about a phone.

Switching from BB Storm2 to Palm Pre Plus.
  4. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Almost Monday :-) Anyone snag one yet?
    selling my storm for a palm pre plus...getting giddy
    Getting one tomorrow! Thank you Sprint for getting me out of early termination with the regulatory fees! Confused about the Mifi thingy....It's posted on sites that the verizon app will work on the Sprint Pre (without extra fees) but what about no extra fees solution for using it on the Verizon Pre Plus? I took a jump in rate moving from Sprint to Verizon and the thought of another $30 a month for that kills me!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure the wifi hot spot fee is 40 a month not 30. Anyhow i wouldn't be surprised at all if after the developers get ahold of the pre plus they find a way to make the app work for free on verizon similar to how it works on sprint.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Finishing breakfast, gonna dress, headin' over to Verizon store--gotta have that Palm Pre Plus THIS MORNING! First impressions. . . stay tuned!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!