1. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Posting here because I've seen quite a few posts from people who have gone from Google Tasks to GQueues for the sake of better calendar/Pre integration.

From the little I've scrounged up, it seems that GQueues is very much integrated into Google Accounts, but it's not a Google product -- and in adding it to GCal, I've already stumbled upon a couple of "hey, it's not our product, we're not vouching for it, blahblah" warnings.

Does anyone know anything about how reputable this little thing is?
    I found this comment on Jane's E-Learning Pick of the Day-- it's from Cameron of GQueues (unfortunately, precentral forbids me from posting the link):

"You are correct, GQueues is NOT created by Google itself. However, it is built on the Google App Engine platform, which is a tool Google created to allow other developers in the world to create sites that integrate with user's existing Google accounts (**blocked** ) On the GQueues home page we have a link to a page that explains how we integrate with Google, but we should probably make this much more obvious to people. (**blocked** )

"Please know that GQueues in NO WAY has access to your Google password or account. We use the Google App Engine Platform to make it easier for people to start using our tool without having to register for a new account."
  3. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Thanks for passing it along.