1.    #1  
    I am attempting to run WebOS repair utility on my pre, but i keep receiving the error message: ERROR: File does not correspond a valid WebOS Doctor file for the version of WebOS on your device.
    I have confirmed that I have the correct version of WebOS Doctor installed and they are in the same folder.
    Me to,how can we do this..Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by migfran View Post
    Me to,how can we do this..Thanks
    In webOS Repair Utility, go Tools->Download Current webOSDoctor and you'll be able to get the current webOSDoctor file.

Please note, the Canuck Software section is the proper place to post this thread
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thank you, i followed the steps and still getting "Error the connected device is of a web os version not supported by webos repair utility"
    im also having the same problem.. i have uninstalled webOS Doctor and reinstalled it but i am still getting the error message! some help would be nice.
    make sure you rename the file "webosdoctor" (without the quotes).
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    file was named webosdoctor.... if i try to run webosdoctor it works just fine, but if i try to run webos utility repair i get and error
    are they in the same folder ? they all need to be in the same folder! also if you just doctored your phone you need to turn dev mode back on as well
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    WebOSRepair Utility V1.9
    Run this app
    Click - Tools - Download Current WebOSDoctor

Put file in same directory as OSrepair. File is named - webosdoctor.jar
    Close the app

Open the app back up, select override....
    -Scan/Repair
    - select WebOSdoctor

Get error. Please help! I'm trying to get some patches off my phone and I still haven't been able too.