Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    hi all,

does anyone know of a task app, that you can set a due date that includes an hour due date as well. The standard task app does not feature this and I don't know why that is so.

thanks in advance!
    Most people use the calendar to set events and timed notifications. I've never tried browsing the app catalog for something like this, though I assume you would have before posting...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    let me clarify.....For example, if i need a reminder to buy something at a store right after my soccer game this week, which i know is at 5, then i want to set a task reminder at 6pm to go to the store. I don't want to put this in the calendar as this isn't an actual event....
    Try Pocket Mirror Tasks. Works great for me and syncs with Outlook. Only downside, it's quite pricey...
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSnewB View Post
    let me clarify.....For example, if i need a reminder to buy something at a store right after my soccer game this week, which i know is at 5, then i want to set a task reminder at 6pm to go to the store. I don't want to put this in the calendar as this isn't an actual event....
    I made a separate calendar for that kind of stuff in google and it syncs quite well with the pre. you can also uncheck the box for it in prefs on the actual calendar app if you dont want to see it.