1.    #1  
    When I took my phone off the TS this morning, it said that a restart was required. I found nothing installed, nothing changed, and didn't know why. I allowed the restart, and when it came back up, it went back to a full reset screen. I had to log back in, load my Palm Profile, and allow everything to get put back on the phone.

Anyone else see this?
    It sounds like, perhaps (since it was on charge and idle) that the operating system did an auto-update of a new version as pushed by Palm. Some of these require restarts as you've described here. They are known to update when 1) Fully charged or on a charger and 2) The phone is detected as being really idle.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by freetim View Post
    It sounds like, perhaps (since it was on charge and idle) that the operating system did an auto-update of a new version as pushed by Palm. Some of these require restarts as you've described here. They are known to update when 1) Fully charged or on a charger and 2) The phone is detected as being really idle.
    Mine was already updated to 1.3.5.1, forgot to mention that in first post.

After checking a few things, it didn't lose anything, and I was able to reinstall the tweaks without issue. I just found it odd that it decided to do that this morning out of the blue.
    I had the same problem... Try running the Emergency Migration Helper (I think thats what its called)... solved it for me...