1.    #1  
    I recently downloaded block breaker paid version. Then I deleted the free version and i noticed this image on my app page. Im not sure what it is? or how to get rid of it? or how it got there. I cant access it. I dont think the block breaker had anything to do with it but i just wanted to put that in there just in case it was my error that put it there. thanks for your help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I believe that symbol is a default icon for apps, have you been messing around with creating your own apps? Have you tried holding orange and clicking on it?

It could be something is corrupted which means you would probably have to Dr. or run a partial or full erase to get rid of it. If it really isn't bothering you though you can probably leave it alone.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    It looks to be a standard icon that gets assigned to homebrew apps if they don't get a specific icon assigned to them. I don't know for sure, just a guess. Here are a few apps with that logo:

PreFart
    MojoTracker
    PreBrushStroke (lite)
    Cloudsounds
    Wow, I have problems with that EXACT same image! I had downloaded the Texas Longhorns theme (zipped version using Quick Install) and had a lot of those moon icons. I did a partial erase and nothing happened. I ran the WebOS Repair Utility a lot of times using the override option and that worked to restoring most of them back to the default icons with the exception of the NFL and Amazon mp3 icons. I bit the bullet and did a full restore on my phone and THEY ARE STILL THERE! Ugh. I attempted to doctor the phone and got stuck at 6% at the Palm logo and I got a prompt saying it couldn't restore my data and to contact Palm for support. I ended up having to pop out the battery and put it back in because I couldn't do anything with the phone at that point. Fortunately, my phone did come back after putting the battery back in and now it looks the same as before attempting to doctor the phone, moon icons and all. Let me know if you get your icons back because I'm tempted to go the Sprint store tomorrow and see if they can restore my phone back to factory condition so I can just start again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccano8 View Post
    It looks to be a standard icon that gets assigned to homebrew apps if they don't get a specific icon assigned to them. I don't know for sure, just a guess. Here are a few apps with that logo:

PreFart
    MojoTracker
    PreBrushStroke (lite)
    Cloudsounds
    You are correct. but the little circle is the aopp being updated while out of the app catologe