1.    #1  
    thought since this is being talked about for webos it would be relevant...plus its cool
    westciv.com/tools/3Dtransforms/index.html

sorry ull have to copy paste..precentral wont let me post links yet
    Have to say that was interesting now lets se how this works with WebOS. Between this and hopefully better useage of the GPU this could be great.
    Smartphone is a slow bunch compare to desktop/laptops, these type of animation is not suitable for smartphone at this stage. Its too slow and sluggish.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Smartphone is a slow bunch compare to desktop/laptops, these type of animation is not suitable for smartphone at this stage. Its too slow and sluggish.
    Actually these transitions look and perform beautifully in WebOS 1.4. No sluggishness at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Actually these transitions look and perform beautifully in WebOS *.*. No sluggishness at all.
    *cough* NDA *cough*
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    *cough* NDA *cough*
    LOL

**** sign me up I won't tell a soul not even my wife I promise
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    LOL

**** sign me up I won't tell a soul not even my wife I promise
    Forums webOS • View topic - If you aren't a member of the early access progrma
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    LOL @ any of you thinking that breaks any part of an NDA.
    LOL @ any of you thinking that breaks any part of an NDA.
    If that's the case, what else works well under 1.4?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    hmm I'll ask a very vague question.. Would you say that webOS 1.4 is the update we've been waiting for?

Or..

Will webOS 1.4 put an end to some/most/all of the complaining? (Aside from any new bugs that may be introduced, hardware issues, or features that just aren't possible at this time..)

Thanks!
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    hmm I'll ask a very vague question.. Would you say that webOS 1.4 is the update we've been waiting for?

Or..

Will webOS 1.4 put an end to some/most/all of the complaining? (Aside from any new bugs that may be introduced, hardware issues, or features that just aren't possible at this time..)

Thanks!
    If this makes any sense, there's some new noticeable lag but also things are VERY snappy.. but it also feels very much like beta so I imagine when it hits final build any lagginess will be gone.

Video works great though! -- This was taken with the Pre.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    If this makes any sense, there's some new noticeable lag but also things are VERY snappy.. but it also feels very much like beta so I imagine when it hits final build any lagginess will be gone.

Video works great though! [url= - Palm pre test[/url] -- This was taken with the Pre.
    Awesome! Thanks for the information! Any and all improvements to UI speed are welcome of course. The difference between 1.3.1 and 1.3.5.1 are pretty noticeable IMO so to hear it is yet again faster than before is great.
    And Flash 10. How does that work?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    And Flash 10. How does that work?
    I tried asking a more vague question.. Yours can be answered by the YouTube videos already online..