1.    #1  
    after recent update of applications - i lost use of a few apps - most important to me was the PocketMirror. this had been working fine but now won't re-install. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by mhamel523 View Post
    after recent update of applications - i lost use of a few apps - most important to me was the PocketMirror. this had been working fine but now won't re-install. Any suggestions?
    How did you install PocketMirror originally?
  3.    #3  
    first dowloaded free product on cell phone...then purchased same version for PC download.
    first dowloaded free product on cell phone...then purchased same version for PC download.
    ???? Do you mean that you installed it through the App Catalog?
  5.    #5  
    Installed on the phone thru the app catalog
    Downloaded from Chapura (PocketMirror) thru their web onto my desktop
    Installed on the phone thru the app catalog
    Downloaded from Chapura (PocketMirror) thru their web onto my desktop
    It sounds as though there is an issue with migration of the app after 1.3.5.1. Do you have webOS Quick Install and know how to use it? You will have to un-install though WOSQI and then re-download it from the app catalog.
  7.    #7  
    Yes. I have webOS quick install. I don't have much on there. I did remove the two patches that were installed - which had no relation to PockeMirror - just to see what would happen. Still cannot download PocketMirror
    Yes. I have webOS quick install. I don't have much on there. I did remove the two patches that were installed - which had no relation to PockeMirror - just to see what would happen. Still cannot download PocketMirror
    Did you try to un-install PocketMirror or just the other apps?

Try this from member: morrison0880 Just dismiss any errors that pop-up.

Here is the solution to this problem. Please pass it along to others so we don't continuously see this same topic over and over:
    Open upQuickInstall and go to device management. You will find the patches under 'Applications'. Check every patch you have and choose remove. You will get error messages as they uninstall. Don't worry, just click 'OK'. When this is done, reboot your phone. You should then be free to reinstall your patches.
  9.    #9  
    I tried both...un-installing applications and patches...re-installed everything and nothing is working. both Homebrew apps and App catalog will not download. PreWare works - but no apps.
    Thank you for your time. I have no idea what to do at this time.
    I have a similar problem that started after the 1.3.5.1 install, homebrew apps, preware and patches all work fine. However, anything I try to install or update from the App Catalog gives me the 'install failure' notice. Also, Webos Quick install will no longer see me Pre when connected.
    I'm not sure at this point if this is happening to alot of people or just a select few. At this point I don't know what else to do to fix the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    I tried both...un-installing applications and patches...re-installed everything and nothing is working. both Homebrew apps and App catalog will not download. PreWare works - but no apps.
    Thank you for your time. I have no idea what to do at this time.
    Haave you rund the Emergency Migration Helper?
  12.    #12  
    Also - thank you to Kristoffer and Sketch42 for their post...their posts were helpful