1.    #1  
    Okay, so I got my patches back after updating last week, but now, they're gone in preware. They all still work, because I can still use the virtual keyboard, landscape messaging, etc. but they're just gone in preware, so I can't remove any of them. Does anyone know what causes this, and what I can do to resolve it?
    Thanks
    Sam
    I just installed preware to my phone and when I launch the preware it says error, does any body know why it does that, is preware working fine for every1 else?
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar lopez View Post
    I just installed preware to my phone and when I launch the preware it says error, does any body know why it does that, is preware working fine for every1 else?
    Quote Originally Posted by samkinkel View Post
    Okay, so I got my patches back after updating last week, but now, they're gone in preware. They all still work, because I can still use the virtual keyboard, landscape messaging, etc. but they're just gone in preware, so I can't remove any of them. Does anyone know what causes this, and what I can do to resolve it?
    Thanks
    Sam
    Guys, I would love to help you out, but I've responded to over 20 posts on this over the last two days, and those are just the ones I came across when checking in. It's time to do a little bit of searching on your own. Trust me. Any question you have has been asked a thousand times over in these forums. Tough love, I know. But if you can find the solution to this problem on your own (and trust me, it's very easy to find), the you will be able to help yourself out with even tougher questions and issues in the future. Just trying to help, because eventually, your posts will simply be ignored or lost in the shuffle because people have seen these posts over and over. Then you'll never get your questions answered. Good luck!

And if you need a little push, try searching the words "removing patches preware". Or go to the first page of the forums and look under the Palm Pre forum. Remember, Stickies are your friends, especially when the say "Getting Started." That should get you started.
    Last edited by morrison0880; 01/14/2010 at 11:18 PM.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html