1.    #1  
    Is it possible to create multiple calendars under your palm profile much like the old Palm OS? I understand you can create google calendars and things of that nature but it always bogs down my phone. Is there a way to create multiple calendars (with different colors) under the palm profile so my phone doesn't sync to google every time I try to see what my schedule looks like?
    The simple short answer is no.

The long answer is YES... if you want to purchase Classic for $30 and just use the old SW... Or you can just setup SEVERAL different profiles on several different emails/facebook/palm profile/yahoo to try to recreate the experience... but I'm sure that would be a nightmare to maintain. And ultimately... You wouldn't be able to see the multiple colours in month view, it'd just be grey shaded days. As soon as I find the appropriate place, I'll be making a personal request on a WebOS patch/app that would cover your issue.
    Last edited by sardonicseraph; 01/15/2010 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Amendum to notes.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sardonicseraph View Post
    The simple short answer is no.

The long answer is YES... if you want to purchase Classic for $30 and just use the old SW... Or you can just setup SEVERAL different profiles on several different emails/facebook/palm profile/yahoo to try to recreate the experience... but I'm sure that would be a nightmare to maintain. And ultimately... You wouldn't be able to see the multiple colours in month view, it'd just be grey shaded days. As soon as I find the appropriate place, I'll be making a personal request on a WebOS patch/app that would cover your issue.
    Thank you! That was very helpful! This is one feature I miss a lot from the old palmOS. It was alot easier when I had separate calendars for work, school, and personal items.