Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    i was wondering is there a way or is a there a patch out there that can make it possible to delete multiple text messages, like a delete all for the email. because @ times i see tons of messages like Facebook and etc and when i do a universal search for them ill have like 100 or more or less and then gotta swipe till my finger gets tired. Im jus asking jus incase ive missed it in the homebrew section. and if there isnt a patch could someone please make one I BEG OF YOU...LOL
    that would be useful! +1 request from me too
    not sure if i quite get what you are saying. but... if you go to where you see a list of your messages name by name you can swipe away each name and this will delete the entire message. a word of warning! there was a very bad bug that would result from this. it was said to be fixed in 1.31 but i didn't want to test it out.

why is facebook coming to your text messenger? shouldn't it be coming to your email than you wouldnt have this problem cuz you could delete all or swipe them away as you get them.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    its jus something that should be available cause to swipe away a ton of texts messages. even if they arent from facebook. jus a delete all would be nice