Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Okay, the bottom line is I am disappointed with webOS and I am moving on to Blackberry. Palm is focusing all their energy on 3D gaming and not focusing on making decent web apps (like twitter and facebook). BB's get push notifications for facebook, which is amazing imo. Along with push email. Anyway:

Okay, I would like to keep my contacts that it grabbed off my facebook, can those be transfered to my next phone which will be a blackberry?
    I think your comment regarding decent web apps is very subjective to say the least.
    As someone who thinks twitter and facebook and other social networking sites are generally a huge time wasting device it doesnt bother me in the least that Palm is not focusing on them. I have a ton of friends, I dont care to know what they had for lunch. Do you really need to know instantly that your friend is dropping a duece?
    Sorry couldnt resist that one as I have heard people will alert people about that.

Games for phones are where the money and intrest is at. Palm is correct in focusing on this area. As a business it is giving people what they want. Its just smart business. Look at how people suck up games on the Iphone. How much revenue it generates. I and others would spend money on games, not a cent for tweets and facebook
    But To Answer Your Question. I Think They Should Be Able To, Or You Can X-fer To Google And Then Your All Set. I Use Google As My Back-Up For Contacts. Hope This Helps.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Quote Originally Posted by erikmarcus View Post
    Okay, the bottom line is I am disappointed with webOS and I am moving on to Blackberry. Palm is focusing all their energy on 3D gaming and not focusing on making decent web apps (like twitter and facebook). BB's get push notifications for facebook, which is amazing imo. Along with push email. Anyway:

Okay, I would like to keep my contacts that it grabbed off my facebook, can those be transfered to my next phone which will be a blackberry?
    Erik, you are an *****. You are a troll. No one cares. Good bye, good riddance.

Why do we let these threads survive?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    give the guy a break, his question was valid
    but all his other posts are trolling too
    The blackberry facebook app can import facebook friends into the contacts on the blackberry so you wouldnt need sprint to do it. Problem solved.