1.    #1  
    Here is the direct link for those who are lazy and don't want to type in their serial number
    palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p1351r0d01082010/sr1ntp1351rod/webosdoctorp100ewwsprint.jar

I would link it but I don't have enough posts!
  3.    #3  
    It won't move beyond 10% =[
    Hello i downloaded 1.3.5.1 WebOS Doctor but when I try doctoring i get the message "ControlService Failed
    Service Removed"

I was thinking if anyone can help me out on what I should do again or did i mess up with the drivers in any form that i might have unistalled them. And is there a way I can still doctor?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd1214 View Post
    Hello i downloaded 1.3.5.1 WebOS Doctor but when I try doctoring i get the message "ControlService Failed
    Service Removed"

I was thinking if anyone can help me out on what I should do again or did i mess up with the drivers in any form that i might have unistalled them. And is there a way I can still doctor?

Thanks
    I'd use Wedr 1.3.5 and then upgrade (2mb size file to update over the air to 1.3.5.1).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jd1214 View Post
    Service Removed"

Thanks
    I am having the same problem with "ControlService Failed Service Removed". This started after I installed the SDK and VirtualBox on the 9th.