1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to hard reset the Palm Pre when your at the activation screen(where you punch in your Palm Profile)? I am using two Pres and so I can't login, and my webOSdoctor is not working, I can't get the usb notifications to even come up, when I plug in my USB it just charges and doesn't ask or have the usb notification at the bottom. Is the only way I can do this via ##786#(I don't have the code to initiate the reset)?
    Im having the same problem. Go to device info, reset options and choose either partial erase or full erase. Im doing it right now and its taking me through the sign up process of the activation.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrencej88 View Post
    Im having the same problem. Go to device info, reset options and choose either partial erase or full erase. Im doing it right now and its taking me through the sign up process of the activation.
    I'm actually stuck at the activation screen, I'm all stuck on this right now since all the methods I mention aren't working for me. Last resort would be to get the code to do it @ the ##786# menu, but I'm not sure if it will work since its not on my phone.