Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    were getting flash and video recording. we have an easier to view app catalog (i really like that one) better battery, faster performance all by the end of feb.

is there anything else were missing on the pre to complain about at this time?

im sure there is and i can not wait to hear all about it
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Europe.
    Yesterday, someone complained about the complaining, and then someone complained about that guy complaining about the complaining.
    RAM
    Someone complained in the CES sticky thread that there is still no voice answering or visual voicemail. In that same thread someone else complained that the GPU still isn't being used to make scrolling in the menus similar to the Iphone's scrolling menus.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I Dont want no Button on my Sprint Pre now
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    RAM
    Pretty much. This will be the next, and maybe biggest, thing people will complain about next.

And I'll probably be right along side them.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Yesterday, someone complained about the complaining, and then someone complained about that guy complaining about the complaining.
    Actually. That happened today too. (See first post in thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    Pretty much. This will be the next, and maybe biggest, thing people will complain about next.

of all the things to complain about, i feel that one is the most justified.
    I hate that Palm "pulls me back in!" all the time.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    RAM
    RAM is my prediction on big complaints from the complainers, too. People don't realize that every company is allowed to make improvements over time.

I truly believe that there would be more complaints if the Pre+ came out for Sprint also, because the current Pre users would be left somewhat behind. At least with it coming out for VZ, it's a different carrier.
    oh thats easy. the sprint users getting the crappy pre while the better revised one goes "exclusively" on verizon
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Yes....my PRE doesnt cook my dinner......that is a very valid complaint there

Followed by, my PRE doesnt do my work for me....but I am slightly okay with that
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    That's an easy one... "iPhone's got over 100,000 apps and Android's got over 20,000..."
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Europe hasn't even gotten 1.3.5.
    Voice Dialing / Visual Voicemail
    GPU isn't being utilized fully? Like in scrolling menus
    Palm seems like they're ditching Sprint? No Pre 2 on sprint?
    More RAM on Palm Plus/Pre Plus?
    Pixi not getting flash/3D games
    Small Screen

Pick one..
    Pre comes out for Sprint, Pre+ comes out for VZ 6 months later. When Sprint gets new Palm hardware in 6 months or so, are you telling me that the Pre users are going to say, "I feel bad for the Pre+ users because the PreXX is now out?".
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    That was me. I was the guy complaining about the guy who went on a rant to complain about rants, and complained about the complainers
    When are you guys gonna realize this is a forum, not a dictator led fan club?
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post

Absolutely.

We cant enjoy flash, games and video recording properly because of the lack fo ram. If they had done the demonstrations today on the Sprint Pre I wouldn't have brought it up, but the fact that they used hte verizon one probably means the Sprint one cant pull off running games and flash simultaneously.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Why can't My Pre cure Cancer yet? And where's the App that prevents you from Drunk dialing and Texting. Come on Palm.....
    No app to issue winning lottery numbers.. thats MY new complaint
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast