1.    #1  
    Hi
    Is it possible to decrease camera's resolution? Pictures has big size, I need decrease it. Many phones has some options for camera management, but Pre has not
    My other phone had that option, had for 6 months and never used it. Do you want to reduce the picture for storage reasons on your phone?
  3.    #3  
    I want to upload photos to image services, but via GPRS it is expensive and take a long time.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Great idea. The Pre really shouldn't store these pics at anything above 2 Mpixels. There is just not enough definition. 1.5 would be about perfect if the scaling was done correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Great idea. The Pre really shouldn't store these pics at anything above 2 Mpixels. There is just not enough definition. 1.5 would be about perfect if the scaling was done correctly.
    What is the point in the camera taking a 3 megapixel photo if you are not going to save that detail. And besides, the compressed image occupies about 1 megpixel in storage anyway.

However, I do agree with the OP that a facility to edit images on the Pre (eg crop and zoom) is a basic facility that should be provided. Particularly since we have a fixed focal length lens. And with video editing being demo'ed at CES, I guess that there may be some hope that stills editing is also in the pipeline.
    Last edited by johncc; 01/08/2010 at 05:55 AM.