Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Is there any way to search for content within a contact?? It was easy to do on treos. I would think there is a way with webos. If not, is there any apps that will do searches for keywords within a contact??????
    Quote Originally Posted by ETjumps View Post
    Is there any way to search for content within a contact?? It was easy to do on treos. I would think there is a way with webos. If not, is there any apps that will do searches for keywords within a contact??????
    On a blank screen, when I type in a business name all contacts that have that business name show up. When I type a first or last name, all contacts with either name show up. Thus, the searching within the contacts is done by default.

If you're asking about searching for comments or notes in a contact like on the Treo, I haven't seen that yet on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    yes, that is what i am looking for. To be able to find a contact without using a first or last name to search for content in notes within that contact
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    looking at classic-I see a magifying glass key on left side, can a search be done using classic and does it search just classic info or all info in pre
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    classic on pixi and pre do have the search option like the old treos. Use the same key combination of option + shift while you have the classic app open and the keyword window pops up.
    It only searches the info in classic contacts,notes,and memos and anything else you put in classsic only.