1.    #1  
    Happy New Year Everyone!

I've had my Pre for 4 months and generally loving it. But there are a few things that bother me like the unfix of the ring volume with the head phones plugged in or that you cant resume from the last viewing (both from the new 1.3.5 update). One thing that has been consistent with the phone for me is the "Sorry too many cards open" message. I understand that if I have apps running that hog resources or even if I have like 10+ apps open, then this message is normal. But I get this message when I have 1-2 apps running or even no apps open! Resetting the phone only helps once in a while. Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!

Update:
    I forgot to mention that my automatic back ups haven't worked for 3 months. I just back up manually every couple of days. Hahaha just another one of my gripes.
    Last edited by TRD-AE86; 01/04/2010 at 09:30 PM.
    this was happening to me after the 1.3.5 update.. do you have a theme or tweaks? i removed all of mine before the update, but some things remained stuck and i think it was bogging down the system.. i got the too many cards error even when none were open.. i just ended up backing up my phone to palm and then using the newest version of webos doctor with 1.3.5 and my phone works perfectly.. i can 24 cards before i the error now lol... maybe just try webos doctor.. i added many tweaks back and everything is still smooth
  3.    #3  
    24 cards brandner88? Wow that's a lot! I actually don't have any themes or tweaks. All stock, well just stuff from the App Catalog. Thanks anyways!